Personal Systems Services, Inc. is a consulting and contracting firm specializing in services for networks and computers (PCs and Macs with business integration). These services cover a wide range of business needs including organization, personnel, equipment, and software.
If they are working slowly, we optimize them.
If all is well, we watch and proactively prevent failures.
PSSI’s Services Summary:
- Fully managed Endpoint Security and Anti-Malware for your best technology protection.
- Cloud computing and virtualization for economy and flexibility.
- Managed Services to quickly fix problems and proactively prevent failures.
- Network and Security Expertise to help prevent disasters.
- Compliance and security requirements expertise to meet regulatory requirements.
- Secure wireless internet access to keep hackers out.
- High performance, high availability networks (including manufacturing networks).
- In depth computer software and hardware expertise:
- Hardware or software installation, integration, and testing.
- Microsoft Partner and Dell Solutions Provider for high quality software, hardware, and on-site repair.
- Adtran Provider for economical, high-quality network equipment.
- Annual contracts for economical, responsive support to meet your needs on a monthly budget.
Offsite backup and Business Continuity services to prepare your business before a disaster:
– Disaster Recovery and backup – Planning and Implementation
– Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Business Continuity Planning
– Clients –Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
– Servers –Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2011 / 2012
– Unix and Linux (Red Hat)
Industry expertise for a wide variety of Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs):
Medical (HIPAA compliance)
Credit Card (PCI compliance)
- Credit Card (PCI compliance)
- Project and technical management.
- Organizing and planning for the effective use of Information Systems resources.
- Determining computer personnel requirements and skills.
- Business automation requirements, planning, and design.
- Help Desk support and troubleshooting – on-site and remote monitoring.
- Hardware and software education.
- Problem determination and resolution.
- Performance tuning and optimization.
- Network recommendations and planning.
- Connectivity between multiple locations.